Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some more "Love" from aDIVA Couture

I am wearing one more amazing outfit from aDIVA Couture that is currently available at the "Summer of Love Fair". This piece is quite accurately named, "Gelato Crinkle Tropical Blouse with Jeans Shorts". If you remember, I just reviewed a fabulous jumper from aDIVA in the same fabric. Once again, I am truly amazed with AnneJoy Paine's sense of style. I am even more amazed that she can execute her ideas so flawlessly. I just adore how the blouse hugs my body and is cropped just enough to show the perfect amount of skin. The contrast of the flared ruffle sleeves adds that extra something special, which sets this piece apart from so many other outfits of this type. The unbuttoned shorts makes this outfit super sexy. Now this look can look can end up appearing a bit slutty, but AnneJoy manages to balance out everything with her carefully crafted cuffs and "not too" short shorts. *LOL* I still can't get over AnneJoy's meticulous detailing and beautifully made textures. It's definitely a major winner in my book.
Ok, time to stop rambling, so you can get over to the "Summer of Love Fair" and check out all her gorgeous designs. As usual I sent a limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purgatory/204/215/3992

I also chartered another limo to aDIVA Couture: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24

~Additional Style Info ~
Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_lgt-ORTA(D Brows) -Part of [ORTA's] new subo gift
Hair: fri. - Cameron - Anxious Blond
Necklace: ZC : Karmuka necklace *wood gold*
Shoes: J's Real Toe - Tassele Wedge Sandals BEIGE
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye (free gift)
Lashes: TF - SweptAway!

Pose: {.:Exposeur:.} Geek Chic 5

No comments:

Post a Comment