Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PiDIDDLE & *G Field* at CHIC lLimited

I have two more amazing items to show you that are being featured at CHIC limited. If you haven't been there yet, I suggest that you go ASAP. The designs and creators are all absolutely amazing. Plus, I would like to give a hats off to Keira Seerose, for yet again organizing another incredible event!. So, now for the goods.... . I combined them to together, since I felt they went looked great together. One is an uber sexy and beautifully craftedd ress from designer Brutus Martinek of PIDIDDLE (definitely one of my favorite stores). Then  I matched the dress with a new pair of the ultra glam shoes from *G Feild*. These shoes are called 'Eve' and come in 20 brilliant colors that you can purchase separately or in a fatpack. I definitely recommend buying the fatpack, becuase trust me, you will be back for more!

PIDIDDLE - Dim Sum Dress - Bing Cherry
 *GF* Flower Pumps "Eve" -red

I know you are just dying to check-out these pieces in person, so I sent you a limo to CHIC Limitedhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Cirque/97/114/3987


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: Maitreya Evi - Almond
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyes: .:A&M:. Sweet and Sour Eyes - Sauce (CHIC LIMITED)
Necklace: -=UZURI=- Mwezi Necklace
Bangles: -=UZURI=- Aminifu Bangles
Poses: Olive Juice

4 comments: