Friday, July 23, 2010

Rediscovering rbcg! Re-Opening in July 22nd, 2010!

Pic 1: rbcg. IYAB Brown!, birdies & bohindian bag

Pic 2: rbcg. indiankini, chief head-dress, dream catcher, tee pee, makeshift fire


Today. Friday July 23, 2010, rbcg will be re-opening it's doors! Kyrsten Jigsaw has been working hard setting everything up, so she can bring us her very unique and awesome creations....some old and some very new! I love Kyrsten's originality and sense of humor that she brings to light in so many of her pieces.You can find "kitschy" accessories like clown glasses and various "noms-noms"s all the way to amazing creations like her "If You're A Bird" dress. Krysten also has a large selection of items for the home as well.
In the first picture, I wearing Kysten's "If You're A Bird" dress in brown. The dress is simple, yet has an incredible hand drawn texture. She carefully adorns the dress with feathers, making this one delicate and interesting number. I kept thinking of the movie "The Birds" when I was looking at this dress (I have no idea why), so I grabbed Kysten's "Birdie" props that attach to you hand and ear. The bird the attaches to your ear flies around. The pictures I took, of course, look nothing like the movie "The Birds" ,or even remotely close to it, but I had a lot of fun playing with birds! *LOL* I also paired the dress with the rbcg "bohindian" bag. I have a big time bag fetish, so I couldn't resist this perfectly sculpted piece. Krysten had a lot of cute bags and totes in the store, so it was really hard to choose.
The "bohindian" bag was part of the "the indian collection", which comes complete with decor that includes a "tee pee", "makeshift fire" and "makeshift kayak". It also comes with the "indiankini" and "chief head-dress", which I am wearing, and ultra-cute accessories like the "dream catcher". So, I couldn't help but  go all out and show you some of the set-up and also this really cool bikini, whose fabric is comprised of Kysten's signature hand drawn textures. I think I had a little too much fun playing with my "have tee-pee will travel", but Kysten's pieces have that effect on you. They can't help but make you smile and sometimes bring out at bit of your inner dork. So, what are waiting you for? rbcg is re-opening today! As usual I sent a limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thibedeau/48/161/23

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin (Pic 1): [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Stumblebum (Today is the last day it is available)
Skin (Pic 2): -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan group gift HB (cleavage) -no longer avaible
Hair (Pic 1): fri. - Cassidy - Timid Brown
Hair Pic 2): Maitreya -Charli-Caramel
Bangles R: [} Jasha {] Spring Bangles - (GreyBrown)
Bangles L: [PACADI] - Tribal Bangles [02]
Necklace: La Forgia Jewels *Journey Necklace Moonstone/Brown 
Earrings: La Forgia Jewels *Journey Earrings Moonstone/Brown 
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -  Shanti-Ecru
Barefeet: *ByKay* ~ SAM *Barefeet*
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Mardi Gras


No comments:

Post a Comment