Friday, July 23, 2010

RBCG Re-Opening Contd...

As Lila has already told you in her post (Points Down), July 22nd Marks the Re-Opening of RBCG. Owned by Kyrsten Jigsaw, RBCG is an adorable store full of fun props and fabulous fashions. Kyrsten manages to bring 'fun' to the table with some highly detailed pieces bringing out the kid in us all and who doesnt like being silly from time to time ??? So off I went on my travels and dammit my truck broke down so I looked in my trusty 'DIY Bag' that I had luckily picked up at RBCG and looked for a my trusty 'banjo' to occupy my time while I waited for Mr Mechanic. Finally I was rescued so thought I deserved a well earned treat after my bad day so a 'popsicle' was the ideal choice to tingle my taste buds. Omgggg cries in dispair as my 'Popsicle' melts in my hand from the afternoon heat. So while I go sulk after my rough morning heres your limo to take you down to RBCG to see for yourself the goodies availble in the store http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thibedeau/48/161/23

White Shirt Hoodie, My D.I.Y Beach Bag
White Shirt Hoodie, Bajews - Brown (Small) - also comes in black aswell as a large version
White Shirt hoodie, Meltie Popsicle

~Additional Style Info~

Skin - Tuli - Gina 04 (TDR)
Hair - >TRUTH< - Iris - mocha
Eyes -::UH:: - Frozen eye
Jeans - Shush - Comfort ripped jeans pale
Shoes - Redgrave - Girls' Biker Boots - Black









No comments:

Post a Comment