Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Not Just Black or White - LOTD Mix July 10th, 2010


Hmmmmm.... This post was supposed to be about all the fab things I found at the "The Dressing Room Blue", but it didn't seem to work-out that way. *LOL* I guess I got a bit side tracked while going through my "un-filed" pieces in my inventory, which is a common thing. So what I am showing you are a few new finds, one "TDR Blue" item and a big dose of "Themory". I hope you like......

~ STYLE INFO ~

Pic 1 -
Hair: !lamb. Ghost - Honeycomb (FLF)
Skin: [LeLutka] - LOLA_lgt-ORTA(D Brows) (Part of [ORKA's] Subo Gift)
Top: [mixxES] - Halterneck camisole01
Skirt: AOHARU - LaceRuffleSkirt_White
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Charcoal (Gold) [No pose R] (2 color options and 6 carrying options!)
Shoes: NX - Nardcotix Kurvy Ruby Slipper (Free Gift)
Sunglasses: (OMFG) Colorchange Shades (Old Gift From Accessory Fair '10)
Jewelry: TIK TOK - Magic necklace & earrings
Bracelets: [glow] Studio Lowicz Peacock Wood Bracelets (TDR Blue)
Chair: [doll.] The 'Capri' Reclining Chair -10 diff poses (60L Sat)

Pic 2 -
Hair: fri. - Tatum.2 - Delighted Blond
Skin: [ATOMIC] - Skin_Faith_Caramel - Patriotic (VIP Gift)
Outfit: *BOOM* - The Conductors -For Project Themory
Shoes: Redgrave - Madonna Heels -Black&Silver
Earrings: [glow] Earrings - Orcan (silver)
Piano Set: SMP - /me makes my own music (Found at *BOOM* for Project Themory)

No comments:

Post a Comment