Friday, July 16, 2010

More "Summer of Love" with ~*INDIE ROSE*~

Pic 1: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Boho Chiffon Jumper *Black*, Boho Chiffon Jumper *Cream*
Pic 2: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Boho Chiffon Jumper *Brown*, Boho Chiffon Jumper *Pink*
Pic 3: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Boho Chiffon Jumper *Purple*, Boho Chiffon Jumper *Turquoise*

I would love to do one of my more in depth reviews for ~*INDIE ROSE*~ that so many of you have become of accustomed to, but this is for the upcoming "Summer of Love Fair". And since we have so many wonderful designers to post, who are also involved with the fair, I must keep things short and sweet.
I have always seen and admired Angelina Eizenberg's work from afar, but this time I was lucky enough to work "up close and personal" were her designs. Thank you Angelina! I am sure you all know by now that I am a huge fan of "boho chic" this season. So I was even more overjoyed when I tried on these gorgeous "Boho Chiffon Jumpers". The delicious colors and textures are simply divine. The fit is superb, not one edit needed! Angelina's expert prim work makes this jumper truly flow with ever subtle movement. This is a wardrobe "MUST HAVE"! However, you must wait until July 17Th at 12 GMT to purchase this at the fair. So keep watching the blog and we will post the LM as soon as we have the go ahead. In the meantime, do yourself a favor and check out ~*INDIE ROSE's*~ other fabulous designs. The limo is waiting:

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH - BoHo - fudge
Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_lgt-ORTA(D Brows) (Part of Subo Gift from [ORTA])
Necklace: ZC : Parnini Necklace *clear*
Bangles: ZC : Patra silver bracelets *clear*
Shoes: #OC# - Mercy-Black
Eyes: ::UH:: - Frozen Eye (free gift)
Lashes: TF - SweptAway!

No comments:

Post a Comment