Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LOTD - July 6th, 2010

I decided to do another LOTD, since most of favorite outfits are result of inventory sorting. I finally had some time to go through the many pieces I aquired over the weekend and try them on. I probably should have waited and posted all the looks together, but today I am running a bit short of time. So, I decided to keep things simple....Including my outfit.....

~ Style Info ~

Top: {SMS} - Antique Top-Plum (TDR)
Bottoms: Djinn & Tonic - Clam Digger-Dark Wash
Hat: caLLie cLine - ST. TROPEZ HAT (Part of the "St. Tropez Cafe Signature Swimsuit Ensemble")
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan (Cleavage)-Old Group Gift-Yes, I know I need an intervention, so I can stopped wearing this skin and trhow on one of my 200 other skins.
Hair: booN - BCL958-Chocolate
Shoes: *ByKay* - Kate *All Colors* (I LOVE these shoes! Yes, the color change/texture is scripited, but I love the ease if being able to change the color/texture to match ANYTHING I am wearing! So, for those who are uber-script aware, I'm still wearing them anyway!)
Necklace: Zaara - Parnini Necklace *clear*
Bangles L: Zaara - Pallav Clear Bracelet
Bangles R: [}Jasha{] - Spring Bangles-Raven Sunset (I think these are discontiued)
Eyes: ::UH:: - Frozen Eyes

Pose: [LAP] - From The Red Carpet Diva Series

2 comments:

  1. aww cute outfit! omg i love finding old things in inventory and omg that hat is OLD lol wow! hahaha makes me laugh first hat i ever made lol but it looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. I LOVE that hat!

    ReplyDelete