Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Mix Up! LOTD July 9th, 2010




TGIF!!!  Yay! It is Friday and the weekend is FINALLY here! And so are all the awesome SL themed sales.      
Today I decided mix things up again. I am wearing a couple of my FLF scores with a few new pieces I had acquired over the last few days. I, of course, had to show the amazing new "DungareeLongShirt" from AOHARU. Yes, I know it's been blogged to death, but I felt it deserved another showing. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to find a shirt like this in SL! I just love the "over-sized button down boyfriend shirt" look, which is cinched with an incredible brown belt. I paired the shirt with jeans from a small "new-to-me" shop, called " **Coral Chic** " I think these are new favorite jeans. Even though the shop is small, the quality is very high.
Now, I couldn't forget to mention my FLF finds. This is the icing on the cake! I grabbed this super high ponytail "do" a.k.a. "Ghost" from !lamb. I adore the retro feel and cool yet striking look. And OMG the bag! Everyone who knows me is well aware that I have a major handbag addiction. So you can only imagine how I felt when I saw this gorgeous piece from MIEL and for $50L! It has 5 different color change options, 2 wear options and a resizer too, That's like 5 bags for the price of one! Anyway, I'll stop my rambling, since there are more exciting things to come this weekend. Plus the heat is making me uber sleepy.....

~ STYLE CARD ~

Hair: !lamb - Ghost - Honeycomb (FLF)
Skin: [ATOMIC] - Skin_Faith_Caramel -  Patriotic (VIP Gift)
Shirt: AOHARU - DungareeLongShirt_White
Tank: fri. - Layering.Tank - Striped V (Brown)
Jeans: **Coral Chic** - Tight jean-blue
Bag: MIEL- GLITTER BAG (FLF)
Sunglasses: [ glow ] - Beachwood glasses-Red (TDR)
Earrings: MIEL - CUE EARRINGS
Bracelet L: MIEL - CUE BRACELET
Bangles R: [} Jasha {] Spring Bangles-(GreyBrown)
Shoes: *ByKay* ~ Kate ~ *All Colours*

Pose: *Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment