Friday, July 9, 2010

SASHA by ::COOL BEANS:: !


Pic 1: :CB: Sasha Lingerie - Bronze, Bronze w/Teal, Crimson,  Crimson w/ Black, Stockings with Bow
Pic 2: :CB: Sasha Lingerie - Olive w/Bronze & Peacock
Pic 3: :CB: Sasha Lingerie - Olive, Peacock w/Green, Plum, Plum w/ Pink, Stockings Plain

"Sasha" is yet another new release from ::COOL BEANS::. Anyalia Pearl has been working hard and has been expanding her lingerie dept. "Sasha" is the newest set  from her collection, As always, I am always amazed with Anyalia's beautiful hand drawn textures and incredible detailing. I just love the little bows she added as an accent to this gorgeous bra and pantie set. It just adds that extra something special to this young fresh and flinty collection. Please forgive me for not giving you a full view of the back. To be completely honest, I have temporarily lost access to "Photoshop" and have been alternating between "GIMP" and "Paint Shop Pro". Unfortunately, even when I combine the latter two, I still do not get the professional results as I would with "Photoshop". So please bare, or is it bear (I always forget), with me.
Anyway. "Sasha" comes in 10 very yummy colors and 2 stocking options - plain or with a bow. And, to top it all off, each set is priced at a mere $60L! Fabulously sexy lingerie at a very cool price, what is better than that? Well, you will have to go down to ::COOL BEANS:: and find that out for yourself. I sent a limo to take you there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cite%20des%20Ases/59/118/23

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: -Belleza- Elle Dark Deep Tan HB (cleavage) Group Gift 
Hair: Exile - Susan-chocolate (free gift)
Jewelry: Mariposa: Jewels: Oceanic Set
Shoes: N-core - STYLUS Platform XtremeHeel L v2 Black
Eyes: ::UH:: - Frozen eye(gift07-M-Type:A)
Lashes: TF -  Swept Away EyeLashes
Vanity Set: VIVAPOSES

No comments:

Post a Comment