Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Mix Up! LOTD July 23th, 2010



Just a quickie post! I made a quick run this morning to check out the cool FLF and last minute Stumblebum deals. And let me tell you, there were a lot of them! I was very happy with this weeks offering from some of SL's brightest designers. I grabbed this ultra cute "Polly Dress" dress from Doppelganger Inc. and paired it with this adorable "flower" tote bag I found at Milk Motion, which comes with 5 wear options. I am always happy when they are offering one of their incredible totes. The hair is from Clawtooth and goes by the name "Listen Up" and come with 4 different color choices and a detachable flower clip! This, however, is a Stumblebum deal. Clawtooth also has an FLF offer, which is pretty awesome too. And last but not least, the I grabbed the newest skin release from [ATOMIC] that was first being offered as Stumblebum exclusive this week. I have been wearing this skin to death, since I first got it a few days ago. [ATOMIC] is quickly becoming one of favorite places for skin, So hurry up and don't miss out on the fabulous deals!

~ STYLE INFO ~

Hair: Clawtooth: Listen up - Uptown brown
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Stumblebum
Dress: Doppelganger Inc. - Polly Dress Light Blue
Tote: (Milk Motion) My tote bag *flowers*
Boots: ANEXX_FringeWesternBoots_Camel
Umbrella: < Weather! or not? > Rainbrella
Necklace: .:A&M:. My Fabulous Necklace - Nature Pearls - 4 Loops (RESIZ)
Bracelets: .::::GARAGE:::. Bracelets white
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye
Pose: GLITTERATI

No comments:

Post a Comment