Saturday, July 24, 2010

Haute Couture with HYPER CULTURE!

Pic 1: HC - Couture Collection - Trinity 
Pic 2: HC - Loose Summer Dress (Night Flowers)


I have been a long time fan of HYPER CULTURE. Well I haven't been here that long...a whopping 7 months! So when I found out that Christensia Parkin had come out with a "Couture" line, I was really excited to see what fabulous creations she had made. Luckily, thanks to Christensia's generosity, I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of "Trinity". Thank you Christensia! "Trinity" truly amazed me. The first thought that came to mind was "Jean-Paul Gaultier" a la early '90s. If any of you have seen footage of Madonna's "Blonde Ambition" tour, you can clearly see what I mean. I just love the soft, lacy and very sexy body suit that is worn over the silky pants. The asymmetric shoulder pads and hard geometric belt are a strong contrast against the soft chenille-like texture of the shrug. The silky striped pants add an extra bit of sensuality to this already smoldering number. "Trinity" is one prime example of an outfit being extremely sexy with out having to show a ton of skin. Christensia's carefully designed bodysuit hugs every curve perfectly. Her added touch of "avant garde" is not overwhelming. It is adeptly balanced out with luxurious and ultra feminine textures. "Trinity" is truly a work of art and I look forward to more "Couture" from Christensia in the future.Actually, I have heard from a few sources that this may be soon. I'm crossing my fingers.
The next piece, "loose summer dress". is not from Christensia's "Couture" line. However, I couldn't help but add it to the mix. This was a "Hump Day Happiness" deal that I grabbed on Wednesday and I LOVE it! One would think I would have enough "boho-like" dresses with empire waists, but I couldn't miss out on this. I just love the icey and exotic pattern that loosely sways with each movement. It's one piece you just can't go wrong with over the summer. So, do yourself a favor and tp on down to HYPER CULTURE and see the cool, comfortable and uber chic styles that await you. The limo is waiting: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLeek/129/97/22


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 05 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Cleavage Enhancer: LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer v2 - Layer1 [Nougat]
Hair (pic 1): LAQ ~ Tess -Black
Hair (pic 2): fri. - Tatum.2 - Cranky Brown
Jewelry Set (pic 1): ZC :  Kaya Onyx gold
Jewelry Set (pic 2): ZC :  Kaya Turquoise silver
Shoes (pic 1): #OC# - Mercy-Gold/Black
Shoes (pic 2): Maitreya Gold * Esprit Black
Eyes: ::UH:: - Frozen eye
Lashes: TF - SweptAway!

Poses: GLITTERATI, -VP- & *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment