Thursday, July 15, 2010

"aDIVA Couture" featured at the "Summer of Love Fair"

Pic 1: aDIVA Couture Lileya Ethnic Halter Dress (Shorter skirt prim on left and longer skirt prim on right- My pose makes it a bit hard to tell), Lileya Ethnic Vintage Shoulder Saddle Bag, Lileya Ethnic Vintage Necklace Bag (resize)
Pic 2: aDIVA Couture Lileya Ethnic Halter Dress Bow & Lileya Ethnic Vintage Shoulder Saddle Bag
Pic 3: aDIVA Couture Gelato Crinkle Tropical Jumpsuit & Gelato Straw Summer Hat (resize)

Woot! The "Summer of Love Fair" is just around corner! So until then, Keirra and I will be featuring some of the incredible pieces that will be displayed by some of SL's greatest designers. AnneJoy Paine is one of these amazing designers, who has been working hard to create exclusive pieces for fair. I have always been a huge fan of AnneJoy's creations, which range from "haute couture" gowns to pieces that have a more exotic and bohemian flavor. In the top picture, I am sporting aDIVACouture's "Lileya Ethnic Halter Dress". This summer dress just screams high style and boho chic, which is not an easy task to pull off. But Annejoy's keen eye for detail and careful craftsmanship, make this one gorgeous piece. I just love the tiny features that AnneJoy attends to, such as the sculpted prim bow in the back. This dress also comes with the beautiful "Lileya Ethnic Vintage Shoulder Saddle Bag". I just can't take my eyes off the faded leather texture that is delightfully embroidered with gold and adorned with bits of turquoise and lapis stones. As you can see, there is also an adorable vintage necklace bag to match. Sheer perfection.
In the bottom and third picture, I am wearing aDIVA Couture's "Gelato Crinkle Tropical Jumpsuit". The yummy sherbet colors and gauzy fabric make this one cool and appetizing piece. This is the quintessential summer jumper, which also comes with a fabulous matching " Gelato Straw Summer Hat". Once again, AnneJoy's expert prim work and hand drawn textures, make this one extraordinary piece. I have had a lot of issues with jumpers that I have recently tried, but this fits me to a "T". And the hat! I don't want to take it off! *LOL* Like most women, I have an accessory fetish and hats play a big part of my ginormous inventory. I mean, who can't resit the adeptly drawn straw texture and diaphanous scarf, which is so neatly wrapped around it.
Well, I'll guess you will just have to wait until the "Summer of Love Fair" opens, which will be on July 17th at 12 GMT, to pick-up these irresistible pieces from aDIVA Couture. Now since the LM for the fair is secret until just before it opens, I will send you a limo to aDIVA. This way you check out AnneJoy's other fabulous creations: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_lgt-ORTA(D Brows) (Part of subo gift from [ORTA])
Hair: Maitreya - Green II - Ash Blond
Hair (pic 2): fri. - Tatum.2 - Delighted Blond
Earrings & Bracelet L: Mariposa: Jewels: Oceanic Set
Bracelet R: Mariposa: Jewels: Augmentation Bronze - Purple
Shoes: #OC# - Mercy-Gold ("Summer of Love Fair" Exclusive)
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye (free gift)
Lashes: TF - SweptAway!

No comments:

Post a Comment