Sunday, November 2, 2014

Catching-up with Kae! Featuring October Collabor88!

It has obviously been awhile since my last post! And let me just say,  it was a little difficult getting started again. I felt like I had forgot everything! So I figured that the best way to kick things off, was to grab one my closest SL friends, who could provide me with extra encouragement and fun! The super talented Ms. Kaelyn Alecto served not only as great model, but also a cheerleader. Cheering me on, since I was lacking a little bit in confidence. She also served as a great source inspiration! 
The October Round of Collabor88 is absolutely amazing and so much fun! The theme is called, Motel Spoppy! Think of Bate's Motel, or any other classic and creepy vintage motel, in shades of navy, muted purples, green, steel blue and beige! So Kae and I did our best to show off just a few of these incredible event exclusives!


I absolutely fell in love with Maylee Oh's, of The Secret Store, Anita Empire Dress. I love the doll like style with a delicate lace trim on the sleeves and a super cute ribbon belt! Kaelyn is wearing this extremely adorable Darling Dress from Tres Blah, which is has a similar girly style to mine. 
Kae and I also wore a couple of awesome hair styles that can be found at this round of Collabor88. I am wearing Bubbles Clawtooth's brilliant Scream Queen do. I love the knife effect! Kae is wearing this seriously cute Pussycat (mask included) style from Lamb Bellic of lamb!
Please make sure you demo both of the dresses and hair at Collabor88 before the Oct cycle ends on November 6th!


Shyla Diggs of -Belleza- finally released the full line of her Grace skin! Yay!  I could not help but wear this fabulous new skin for my post. Plus, I am also wearing Belleza's beautiful new Venus Mesh Body! Well, I know it is not totally new, but it is new to me and I LOVE it! Please stay tuned for a full reviews on both Belleza's Grace skin and Venus Mesh Body!
So what are you waiting for? Make sure run down and grab these awesome Collabor88 exclusives before the round ends on November 6th!
Please make sure you also head on over to the -Belleza Mainstore- in order to demo their new Grace skin line and Venus Mesh Body!
With that said, here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Me (Lila) -
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Storm (XS) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Hair:  Clawtooth:Scream Queen - Girl Next Store by Bubbles Clawtooth (avail @ C88)
Skin:-Belleza- Grace Fair 3 Br by Shyla Diggs (NEW)
Gloss: -Belleza- Grace Fair Gloss 3 by Shyla Diggs (NEW)
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus Mesh Body by Tricky Bouchers 
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Mobone Night Flower -Short by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Dress: The Secret Store Anita Empire Dress – Beetle – XS by Maylee Oh (avail @ C88)
Ring R: LaGyo_Mahalia ring - Black1 by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Ring 1 L: LaGyo_Mahalia ring - Gold 2 by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Ring 2 L: MG - Rings – Sister Catrina Muertos – GOLD – Large by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Shoes: Ingenue ::  Grady Heels (Belleza Add-On) :: Black by Betty Doyle (avail @ C88)

Kaelyn-
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Bewitched Eyes by Eleri Catlyn
Hair: !lamb. Siren by Lamb Bellic (avail @ C88)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Lauren by aida Ewing (avail @ Uber Macabre)
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus Mesh Body by Tricky Boucher
Dress: -tb- Darling by Julliette Westerburg (avail @ C88)
Shoes: Eudora 3D Elvira Heels (Slink High) (avail @ Uber Macabre)

Pose: -.label motion.-  Friend Pose by anne Dakun 


No comments:

Post a Comment