Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mixing It Up Again! LOTD 7/4/10


Okay, like I know I should be all patriotic and wearing some red, white and blue "get-up", but these are just not my colors! Besides, I can be patriotic all year round and not just on the 4th. So, staying to true my stubborn nature, I decided to "mix it up again" with some fabulous weekend finds. Btw, I like the fact that I am wearing mostly green....

 ~ STYLE INFO ~

Dress: *MIU* - MARIBU-Evergreen (Project Themory)
Sunglasses: (Elate!) - Susie Cateye Shades (GSH)
Tote: [ATOMIC] - Vacation Time! (Project Themory)
Shoes: *ByKay* - Kate *All Colors*
Hair: fri.day - Cassidy-Timid Bown
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan (Cleavage) - Old Group Gift-Yes, I know that I've been wearing a but too much lately!
Bracelet R: Mariposa - Augmentation Light-Turquoise (free gift)
Earrings: Mariposa - Oceanic Set
Jewelry: [}Jasha{] - Oceania Bracelet & Necklace (Pretty sure this is discontinued)

Pose: estetica - Posing Is My Life (Shisei Opening Dollarbie-not sure if still availible)

No comments:

Post a Comment