Monday, February 7, 2011

Promises......


Aranel Ah just released a gorgeous and deliciously sexy new line of lingerie, called 'I Promise'. This fabulous collection is just in time for Valentine's Day and comes in 81 brilliant colors. Plus, to make this collection even more interesting, The bra comes with two different wear options. You can choose to wear the bra with a lace trip top or a semi demi cup, which is also called the 'Peep Bra'. I am sure can imagine why it's called that. This is surely one of my favorite lingerie collections in SL thus far. It's definitely sexy, but has a hint of innocence that makes it very adorable. A definite WIN in my book! So, since I know you will be dying to pick a few of these sets up, I sent you a limo to *BOOM*http://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/172/48/21



*BOOM* I Promise Lace trim bra (nude and cream)
*BOOM* I Promise Lace Trim Bra & Panties (nude and cream)
*BOOM*  I Promise Peep Bra & Panites(nude and cream)
*BOOM* I Promise/Peep Bra & Panties (nude and cream) 
*BOOM*  I Promise Lace trim bra (black and cotton candy)
*BOOM* I Promise Lace Trim Bra & Panties (black and cotton candy)
BOOM  I Promise Peep Bra (black and cotton candy) Rear
*BOOM* I Promise/Peep Bra & Panties (black and cotton candy)
*BOOM*  I Promise Lace trim bra (lime and lipstick)
*BOOM* I Promise Lace Trim Bra & Panties (lime and lipstick)

Oh, I just wanted to add real quick.... I am wearing the latest skin from Tyr Rosenbum, of Grixdale and [Aura]. This is her exclusive Valetine's Day skin, called 'Be Mine', and is part of her latest 'Emery' skin line. I am absolutely IN LOVE with it! I will show you this skin in more detail in upcoming post. Since Grixdale is temporarily closed, you can find this at [Aura]http://slurl.com/secondlife/Illusory/110/62/28

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [e] Horizon - Blonde 07
Skin: Grixdale - Emery  -honey - Be Mine (NEW)
Bracelet: Armidi Gisaci - Triple Pearl Bracelet (L) - Classy
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks All Colors
Bed: GLITTERATI - Bed - (VIP group gift)
Screen & Stool: {what next} Vintage Dressing Screen & Stool
Additional Poses: Olive Juice

4 comments:

  1. This skin is awesome! It looks a bit like LAQ on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skin too! I think it looks a bit like LAQ too, which is definitely another fav of mine ^^

    ReplyDelete