Tuesday, December 7, 2010

*With Love From....Hunt Finds.....Part 1

I know I am a bit late on the previews for the 'With Love From....Hunt', but I still want to share some of my favorite finds in a few installments. This time of year there are so many amazing events going on, so it can be difficult keep up with everything. Anyway, in regard to 'With Love From...', I tried to create my looks using predominantly finds from the hunt. I must say that all the items I received from this hunt were exceptional. All the designers really went all out to give us high quality creations for a mere $10L! This is definitely one hunt you do NOT want to miss. And, just so you know, the second half of this hunt, which is called 'Happy Holidays', will be starting on the December 10th at ISPACHI. I will have some previews to show you in an up coming post. Anyway, here are the looks I put together and there will be more to come. I hope you like.....
Starting point for the 'With Love From....Hunt'http://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Cirque/122/205/24
For more info in the 'With Love From....Hunt', check out the blog: http://my-wardrobe-online.blogspot.com/2010/11/with-lovehunt-start-lms-hints.html



Peqe &!Imabee

Peqe - With Love Hunt, Tartan HighWaist Sweater Dress

!Imabee: With love from Brendon Papp <3  

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH Sonya - midnight
Eyes: pc classic - christmas (m) dark (freebie)
Earrings & Necklace: *ICED* Pearl Snowflake Earring & Necklace (With Love From Hunt)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Poses: *EverGlow*

*Fishy Strawberry* & :Fushion:

 *Fishy Strawberry* Metal Foil Jeans & Foil Metal Top

:Fusion: Wing Charm Necklace

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: !lamb. Heart - Kit Kat
Skin: Lara Hurley-Milla[With Love Hunt] (With Love From Hunt)
Shoes: *REDGRAVE 1b Madonna Heels -Black&Silver
Poses: (marukin)



[Sassy Kitty Designs] & Lara Hurley

 [Sassy Kitty Designs] Scandinavian Play Dress  & Boots

Lara Hurley-Milla[With Love Hunt]

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [e] Blind 2 - Brown 04
Eyes: pc Cosmic Dreams (Old gift)
Earrings & Necklace: *ICED* Pearl Snowflake Earring & Necklace (With Love From Hunt) 
Tights: JANE - lil piggies tights.waffleknit.bk pewter

No comments:

Post a Comment