Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LOTD - 12.22.10 - Holiday Mix-up

Whew! This month went WAY too fast! I can't believe that it's only 2 days until Christmas. So, with the Holiday approaching, there are a TON of sales around the grid. My 'Look of The Day' is featuring a few of these sale items, as well a some fairly new favorites pieces of mine. I hope you like what you see and get a chance to check out some of these offers before they are gone....



Just so you know, the hair I am wearing (also known as 'Unbirthday Redux') is from !lamb and it is discounted in the mainstore along with another awesome style. The whole fatpack is only $150L. I am not sure what the color packs were priced at, but I am guessing approximately $50L. The clock pendant I am wearing, which is called the 'Time Goes By Necklace', is on sale at [glow] studio. Well,  actually the whole store is having a huge "end of the year SALE" with items marked up to 70% off!. They also have 6 items marked down to just $10L, but you have to click on the vendors to find them. Be sure to grab the new gift too. The sale is only on until the 24th of December, so you better hurry-up and get down there.


Oh, I almost forgot.... I am wearing the new 'Jadis' skin from - Glam Affair -. This exclusive gold make-up edition is a group gift that you can find in the notices. So, you need to grab it fast, since it will only be available for short time. Here are the LMs:

!lamb
[ glow ]
- Glam Affair -


~ Additional Style Info ~

Shirt: *COCO*_V-neckTee(Black)_Undershirt
Jacket: Modd.G Yulia Blazer Black (Newish)
Skirt: {mon tissu} Pretty Pleats Skirt ~ Sepia (Newish)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps_ (Black)v2.0
Poses: GLITTERATI

No comments:

Post a Comment