Monday, December 20, 2010

12.20.10 - LOTD Feat. **DP**YumYum

This time of year it is so easy to get caught up in blogging events, hunts and reviews. Don't get me wrong, I love doing that. However, it's always refreshing to do a 'Look Of The Day' featuring clothes that I randomly picked-out. As if I were rummaging through my own closet. 'LOTD's' usually reflect my own true style, which is pretty much the same in SL ans RL. Anyway, earlier today I found myself at **DP**YumYum checking out a hairstyle I saw blogged by Blur Mannequin that I absolutely adored! So, as usual, I never just get the item I want and tp out. I felt that 'inner shopaholic' pull me through the rest of store, spending way too many Lindens again.



**DP**yumyum simple long T(brown) & Leopard Tutu skirt

The funny thing is, I never even wore the hair that I initially bought.  I wanted to, but the hair was really long and I was trying to just snap some quick pics and I wasn't patient enough to find a pose that would work well with the hair and outfit I was wearing. I think that was 'run on' sentence. *lol* Yeah, I could have 'Photoshopped' the hair into place, but I was in 'quickie mode'.  Anyway, I hope you liked what I put together. Here is the limo to **DP**YumYum.


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [e] Lasting 2 - Brown 02
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 01 [Nougat] Glow skin
Bow: .+*AA*+. silk scarf (glow) *black
Tights: =IZUMIYA= Color Tights/Black
Handbag: .:Vive9:. Wallace Travel Bag - Black
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps_ (Black)v2.0
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment