Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays from Action! - No More Mrs. Clause?!

Now, I know this isn't my usual style, but for some reason, I can never pass-up MarilynMonore's awesome designs and styling. I don't know about you, but I am going to freak-out if I see one more female avi sporting another uber slutty 'Mrs. Claus' outfit! Everywhere I go, since the day after Thanksgiving, I see this look on tons of avis. Okay, it is the Holiday Season and a time to throw caution to the wind and enjoy ourselves. However, it doesn't mean I can't get sick of seeing it. *LOL* Anyway, MarilynMonore's 'Womens Action Xmas 2010' ensemble is the perfect answer to those who want something a bit different. This outfit includes everything I am wearing, except my skin, and costs just 300L. This is definitely a fun and funky outfit that is sure to chase away the 'Holiday Blues'. But, I would not recommend going shopping in it. Don't get me wrong, I am the last person who would be considered a prude, but some things should be left at your SIM.







I hope you can notice those fabulous 'Frozen Oak Trees' in the background. These are from Action as well. They are also know as the 'Action Multi Colour Frozen Oak'. They come in 3 sizes and have a customizable menu with 7 color options (I'm obviously rockin the pink) and 3 glow levels. These are definitely a gorgeous alternative to the usual 'evergreen'.
Now, I know you couldn't miss the 'Hikari' hair that I am wearing in the above pics. This style is super cute and perfect for spicing up your Holiday wardrobe. Yes, the lights are included and have fully customizable HUD, so you can change the light bulbs to whatever color you would like.


'Hikari' can be purchased in single color packs for $150L, 9 color packs for $275L or a fatpack (including 70 plus colors) for 1000L. So, what are you waiting for? Get down to Action now and check these out for yourself. Limo to Actionhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Action%20Surf%20Sk8te/57/183/24


Action Blog: Actionsurfandsk8te.com/blog

Follow Action on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ActionCC


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva- Tan - Clean
Make-up: Miamai_Magick Makeup_2 (Group Gift)
PosesaDORKable Poses (Wreath  Poses from Happy Holidays Hunt) & GLITTERATI

No comments:

Post a Comment