Friday, December 17, 2010

*BOOM* "Good Buys" and 'Button Boots'


In a previous post, I briefly mentioned the new line "Good Buys" at *BOOM*. Since we are all a bit cost conscious these days due to the recession, "Good Buys" was designed to bring us high quality designs at much lower price point. And who better to do it than Aranel Ah and her amazing team at *BOOM*? One of the latest releases from this new line are the 'Button Boots'. These 'ugg-like' boots are the quintessential winter staple. I just love the fur-lined trim and button detailing. Plus, as usual, they come in almost every color imaginable. I also figured I would give you all another look at one of my other favorite accessories from *BOOM*, which is quite appropriately named the 'Righteous Muff'. Yes, I know I blogged it already, but I LOVE it. It comes with 2 slightly different styles and resize option, for a perfect fit. So, get you butt down to *BOOM* for all you winter essentials and more. The limo is waiting: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/173/129/21


 *BOOM* Button Boot (pitch) &  Righteous Muff mirrored (Sepia) resize
*BOOM* Button Boot (wheat)

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH Ramona - macaroon (NEW)
Sunglasses(Yummy) Mom Glasses - Feeling Sassy Black
Dress*salire nordic knit dress/Black
Socks: *salire knit socks/White ( free group gift)
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment