Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spotlight on 'The Secret Store'

Maylee Oh has quickly become one of my favorite designers in SL for obvious reasons. Her eye for detail is extraordinary and she renders her designs perfectly. I am always amazed with her adept use of shading and highlighting, which makes her pieces that much more realistic. Maylee's style is a classic, while still retaining a very sexy look.Her designs hug and accentuate the female form to a 'T'.
Now, I have few pieces that I would like to show you today. I used her amazing 'High Waisted Pants' as a base and paired them with her well known 'Mrs. Jones's Jacket' and her gorgeous 'bow'lero' bolero jacket. I also went on the accessorize these looks with Maylee's  'Evil Pride' bag and 'Black Blossom Scarf'. I hope you like these looks as much as I do. And, since I know you will be blown away by Maylee's work (if you haven't already), I took the liberty of sending you a limo to The Secret Storehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Second%20Corse/81/110/32



The Secret Store - Mrs.Jones'Jacket - Carbon (with Button detail on top part of jacket)
The Secret Store - Mrs.Jones'Jacket - Carbon, Black Blossom Scarf, High Waist Pants - Capuccino & Handbag - Evil Pride 

The Secret Store - Handbag - Evil Pride 

There is one very important detail about Maylee's designs that I would like to mention. She gives tons of wear options! The 'Mrs. Jones's Jacket' comes with 2 attachment points for the collar, so you can wear it with a scarf, necklace or just show off more of the brilliant button detailing. The scarf also has two different attachment points and the handbag has two different holding choices. Now, you have got to LOVE that! I always appreciate when designers think ahead a give us several attachment points for easy layering. Becuase, I know, if you are anything like me, creating additional attachment points can be very time consuming and tedious.

The Secret Store - Bow-Lero Jacket - Charcoal & High Waist Pants ( Belt Detail)
The Secret Store - Bow-Lero Jacket - Charcoal & High Waist Pants

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH Kelsey Streaked -fudge
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Bangles (with Mrs. Jones's Jacket): [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Dark wood
Bangles (with Bo'lero Jacet): [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Zebra Fur
Top (with Bo'lero Jacet): *COCO*_V-neckTee(Black)_Shirt
Shoes: (Royal Blue) Night Out Botties in Coal
Poses: Olive Juice & (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment