Thursday, June 17, 2010

HYPER CULTURE

Things have been a bit nuts lately, since we have had quite a few reviews to do. So, finally, I got a chance to look through some of my June gifts from designers. One of the first gifts I opened was this ultra sexy dress from HYPER CULTURE. Now I know this post may seem a bit a simple and not overly embellished, but I feel this dress just speaks for itself. And if you are lucky, it just may still be available in HYPER CULTURE's subo .

~ STYLE CARD ~

Dress: HC -Glitter Cocktail Mini (June Subo Gift)
Hair: fri.day - Kate-Thoughtful Brown
Skin: Redgrave - Zuri-14b Cacao
Shoes: Maitreya - Esprit-Black
Jewelry: ::Exodi:: -  Prathivi Set
Bangle (L): ::Exodi:: Aubrey bangle
Eyes: ::UH:: - Frozen Eyes (Free Gift)

Scifi Hallway and Poses: *GLITTERATI*

No comments:

Post a Comment