Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Blue Room

Can I just tell you how much I love "The Dressing Room"? So when I found out that they were opening a second one, aka "The Dressing Room BLUE", I was overjoyed to say the least. Now I know this all sounds a bit extreme, but anyone can tell you that I have severe sickness when it comes to shopping. I even started blogging to justify this behavior.
The "TDR BLUE" has even more fab designers, who decided to showcase their seriously discounted items specifically for this occasion. What more can a woman ask for?
I think I grabbed one of everything while I was here, but I decided to wear one of my favorite pieces, "Bodysuit de la Ruche", by one of my favorite designers. This gorgeous sea green bodysuit from "Maitreya" is very sexy and ultra glam. I am just amazed at Onyx LeShelle's superb detailing around the bodice and the flirty ruching on the hips. The intricate shading and highlighting gives her textures an extraordinary realism that is very hard to find in SL. I literally did not want to take this off.
I paired the the body suit with "Kookie's", "Icecrem City Wedges". These yummy sky-high wedges can pretty much go with anything in your summer wardrobe. Their opalescent sheen is absolutely beautiful and the shape of the shoe follows the natural curve of your ankle. This way you don't get that "awkward ankle look" that I know has been a problem for so many us.
I could go on for ages about the amazing designs I found in the "BLUE room", but I have to save some room for Kierra, who will be showing off some more finds from here as well.

Taxi to The Dressing Room BLUE: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mimikri/215/40/22

~ STYLE CARD ~

Bodysuit: Maitreya - Bodysuit de la Ruche-Sea Green
Wedges: ::Kookie:: The Dressing Room - Icecrem City Wedges
Eyelashes: [glow] (TDR) - Innocent Eyelashes-Gentle
Hair: fri.day - Allison-Anxious Blond
Skin: LAQ - Martina-03 [Nougat] Glow Skin
Necklace: .:A&M:. - My Fabulous Necklace-Nature Pearls-Double
Bracelets: .::GARAGE::. - Pearl Bracelets-White
Earrings: Mariposa - Oceanic
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cosmic Dreams
Poses: VIVPOSES
Chaise Lounge and Chandelier: Morantique (Liberty Easter Egg hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment