Wednesday, February 23, 2011

( R E D ) M I N T at VANITY UNIVERSE Skin Fair 2011


One of the newest skin lines on display at the 'Skin Fair' would be ( R E D ) M I N T. Skin designer, Moni Schulze, is the creative force behind this surrealistic and fantasy inspired line. Let me just say, these skins are stunning! I probably wouldn't wear most of these skin everyday, but they would make for amazing and dramtic photos. Moni's skills are top on line, and she creates beautifully rendered skins that are on par with any top skin designer. I am a bit blogged out at the moment, so I will let the photos speak for themselves. And, since I know you will definitely want to check these out, here is you limo to the 'Skin Fair'http://slurl.com/secondlife/VANITY%20UNIVERSE/84/129/24
Here is you limo to ( R E D ) M I N Thttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Isle/110/213/32


( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.01 pale & sunSkIN

( r )M ~ (MakeUp) FROST

( r )M ~ sunSKIN FROST & WAR
( r )M ~ (2) F R O S T~ No.09 ~ sunSKIN & (4) F R O S T ~ No.09~ sunSKIN
( r )M ~ (2) W A R ~ No.08 ~ sunSKIN & ( r )M ~ (5) W A R~ No.08 ~ sunSKIN
( r )M FROST ~ paleSKIN
( r )M ~ (1) F R O S T ~ No.08~ paleSKIN & (4) F R O S T~ No.08 ~ paleSKIN
( r )M WAR ~ dollSKIN
( r )M ~ (1) W A R ~ No.09~ dollSKIN & (4) W A R ~ No.09~ dollSKIN
( r )M WAR ~ deadSKIN
( r )M ~ (3) W A R ~ No.09~ deadSKIN & (4) W A R ~ No.09 ~ deadSKIN
( R E D ) M I N T ~ WAR (deadSKIN) sunSKIN FROST (paleSKIN) FULL
( r )M ~ (3) W A R ~ deadSKIN,  No.01 sunSKIN & (1) F R O S T ~ paleSKIN
( r )M ~ (4) F R O S T ~ paleSKIN (rear)
( r )M ~ (4) F R O S T ~ paleSKIN 


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH Sonya - night
Duct Tape: *League* Duct Tape Top -Pasties -Black
Tanga:*League*  Itty Bitty Tanga -Ecru
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black
Poses: *EverGlow*

1 comment: