Saturday, February 12, 2011

Massive Mix-up! SBS, I 3 Originals Fair & a tine bit of CHIC Limited


Boy,do I have a lot of stuff going on with this outfit. Just about every piece is the creation for an event that is going on now. Well, not for too much longer. The 'Miya' skirt, from Absolution, is 'Super Bargain Saturday' special today. This new favortite skirt of mine, also comes in beige and is just $60L. Thank you Aurora for the beige <3. The ' Barely There Shoulder Top ' that I am wearing is also from Absolution and can be found at the 'I <3 Originals Fair' until tomorrow. This top come in 5 other brilliant colors as well. The awesome clutch and pendant set created by Emily Kaestner of [croire], which is also known as the 'Valentine's Set in lace', can also be found at the fair. So, enough of my rambling and lets see the pics. Btw, here is your limo to the 'Originals Fair'http://slurl.com/secondlife/Iridium/128/128/2
Here is your limo to Absolution, but Aurora is in the middle of changing SIMs, so feel free to IM me for the correct one, if this should not be the right one: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hide%20and%20Seek/84/75/25
Oh, I almost forgot, this stunning scarf that I wearing is from{Zeery} and is available right now and CHIC limited: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Cirque/16/23/3987


Absolution, [ croire] & Zeery -  SBS, I <3 Orginals Fair& CHIC Limited

Absolution, [ croire] & Zeery -  SBS, I  <3Orginals Fair& CHIC Limited (Close)

[croire] Valenitne's Day Set (lace) for 'I  Originals Fair' snap clutch (shoulder) (silver)
[croire] snap clutch (shoulder) 

This 'Valentine's Day Set', created by Emily Kaestnerr, includes the two clutch attachments and 'Portrait Pendant'. Plus, each piece comes with a choice of 3 metals. I am wearing the silver, but it also comes in gunmetal and gold. This is the perfect set to dress-up any outfit any day of the year.

[croire] Valenitne's Day Set (lace) for 'I  Originals Fair' snap clutch (hand) & portrait Pendant necklace (silver)
[croire] Valentine's Day Set (Lace) portrait pendant necklace (silver) & snap clutch (hand) (silver)
.

~ Additioanl Style Info~

Hair: !lamb. Dog Roses - Kit Kat
Scarf:{Zeery} Skinny Scarf {Night Out Alone}
Skin: Grixdale - Emery  -honey - Be Mine
Top: Absolution - Barely There Shoulder Top Gray (I <3 Originals)
Skirt: Absolution - Miya Black Skirt Scarf: (Super Bargain Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment