Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOTD - Birthday Edition

LOTD - Birthday Edition - Full Body

So it's my favorite time of the year, my birthday! Te he! Naturally, every girl on their birthday has an excuse to wear a tiara (in real life AND second life) so I put on my "birthday suit" (No I'm not naked! :P ) and I'm gonna party till the weekend! My favorite birthday gift I've gotten so far? I have an unnatural obsession with Posies ANTM Poses! And now I own more then I can handle, but it's still not enough!

LOTD - Birthday Edition - Face Shot


Styling:
Poses: Poses - ANTM Collection
Skin: The Body Co. / Sage (T03) Ginger Brow
Freckles: Tres Blah
Tattoo: [HUZ]-Oriental-(FBD)
Piercing: - V - Anti You Piercing
Hair: !lamb. Mess - Resturant Ketchup
Dress: *katat0nik* (dk pink) S&S Dress
Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Silver
Tiara: Crossroads - Hera Tiara (Not sure if this is still available)
Necklace: (Yummy) Secret Garden Locket
Diamond Mouthie: AddiCt-Diamond Cruncher
Sunglasses: *BR* Gaga Poser Shades (Only available on marketplace now)
Cupcake: Surf Co. Bakery - Fresh Baked Cupcake! / Vanilla Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment