Thursday, February 3, 2011

*BOOM* at Kozmetika


I have been on a Kozmetika binge! I had wanted to post the *BOOM* cosmetics along with the Grixdale make-ups, but it just didn't work out like I had hoped. So, here is a look a the amazing shadows, liners, and mascaras that you will find at the *BOOM* 'counter' at Kozmetika. I have to say that Aranel Ah did an awesome job creating these eye make-ups. They are definitely one of my favorite lines thus far. The shading is very exact and beautifully rendered. A definite WIN and MUST have your cosmetic inventory. Here is your limo to Kozmetikahttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/158/202/22



Shadows



Mascara & Liners



 Liquid Glaze




*BOOM* Down to Basics - Pink & LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - DriftWood
Hair: Maitreya Evi - Almond

1 comment: