Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The latest, which is a bit late, from ~*INDIE ROSE*~


If you know anything about me, then you have to know about my 'log in' problems with SL. It's reaching an all time high, where I can only log in about 3/4s of the time. And, many of these times I log in to find that most of my inventory will not repopulate. So, this month has been really hard and frustrating, to say the least. So, I send my deepest apologies for any late reviews or posts. Projects that should only take me an hour, end up taking about 6!
Anyway, enough of my bitching. Angelina Eizenberg is one of my favorite designers in SL and is always releasing extraordinary designs that are comfortable, but still manage to maintain a romantic flair. For January, Angelina released a line of fabulous 'High Waist Trousers', soft 'Cashmere Pullovers' and luxurious 'Silk Blouses'. Angelina also released an awesome group gift for January too. I highly suggest joining her VIPgroup, since she always creates such amazing gifts. Yes, there is a group joiner fee of $250L ( I think), but just one of her group gifts is worth twice that amount. Anyway, enough of my babbling, so you can see what I have for you. And, since I know you will love these pieces as much as I do, i sent you limo to ~*INDIE ROSE*~http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dark%20Diamond/192/90/1002


~*INDIE ROSE*~ Cashmere Pullover w Shirt, Brooch and White Shirt Collar {Beige} & High Waisted Trousers {Brown}

This gorgeous cashmere pullover comes with a ton of options. You can wear with the shirt underneath or without. It also comes with a shirt collar prim and brooch. So you have a ton ways to wear it!

~*INDIE ROSE*~ Cashmere Pullover {Black} & High Waisted Trousers {Beige}

 ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Silk Blouse {Antique Blue} & High Waisted Trousers {Smoke}

 These are 'High Waisted Trousers' in more detail. I just love Angelina's keen eye for detail and talent for shading and highlighting.  The 'Silk Blouse' comes in two versions, an antiquated (seen here) and regular (below pics).  This can be worn alone or layered with a sweater or jacket.

  ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Silk Blouse {M-Beige} & High Waisted Trousers {Burgandy}

~*INDIE ROSE*~  VIP Group Gift January - Casual Long Sleeve Blouse {Bluegrey} &  High Waisted Trousers  {Black}

The group gift for January comes with a ';=Casual Long Sleeve Blouse' and 'High Waisted Trousers'. Angelina always gives you lots of layers, so the wear options are endless. All of the pieces I have show you are perfect staples for any SL wardrobe. They come in brilliant array of colors, so there something for everyone.

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic CL2 EBBlond Mo FR HB
Hair: [e] Me - Blonde 07
Eyes Liner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
Pendant: [ glow ] studio - Time Goes By Necklace
Jewelry (last 2 pics): MIEL AHI SET
Bangles: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Boots: SLink Mieke Riding Boot Black
Boots (Last 2 Pics): [Gos] Curvaceous Boot - BLACK
Poses: (marukin) & Olive Juice

3 comments:

  1. Love the casual looks and great scenery too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much , Lisa. I thought i would never finish these! *LOL* SL was being mean to me yesterday. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I love Indie Rose for when I want to feel romantic.

    ReplyDelete