Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 - First Look of The Day and Year ( Feat. Modd. G )

Wow! 2011! We are officially head-on into a new decade. The arrival of this new year brings on A LOT of reflection of years past and what the future holds in store. I am reminded of the people in my life who I am thankful for and gifts that I once may thought of as a burden. Now, much of these realizations are personal, so I won't get it into here. So, I figured I would state quickly where I would like to see this blog going in the new year.
I have come a long way in SL. Not only is is new year for me, but I am now one year old and my blog is almost 8 months old. I came into this knowing nothing and had no idea I would even get this far. I have so many people to thank for this and I think you all know who you are. What I would like to implement into this blog, are more 'LOTD' type styling. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE featuring designer's new releases, especially those that I love and respect. However, I also would like to show more of my own style. Plus, by doing this, I get to put my 130K+ inventory to use. *LOL* So, if you have any ideas, comments or feedback, please feel free to let me know. So, with that said, here is my 'Look of The Day' featuring some new pieces from Modd,G ,Maitreya, TRUTH and *JeSyLiLO*.....


 Modd.G Chova Dress Green & Yulia Blazer Brown


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH Ava - carob (NEW)
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Asin:::*TanSkin*J3*BT ( Matte ) (NEW)
Tights: JANE - lil piggies tights.waffleknit.br chocolate
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks All Colors (NEW)
Boots: Maitreya Gold * Shearling Boots Choco (NEW)
Poses: GLITTERATI - Model Pack 15

No comments:

Post a Comment