Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Newness from Action!

MarilynMonroe Munro has been super hard a work, creating amazing to items for release. Today, I will show you two of my most favored items, which are a new pair of wedge sandals and an amazing new hair style.




Well, I guess I will start with shoes, since I am really excited about them and they are also kind of hard to see in the above pics. MarilynMonroe's latest line of shoes are known as the 'Womens X Patent Wedges (with Sculpted Ankle Socks & Knee High Garter Sock options)'. They come in 3 different color packs (Vamp, Glam & Diva). Each pack comes with 6 different color options and 12 sculpted sock options. They also come with a pack of garter socks to choose from. The shoes and socks colors are fully customizable by a built in menu. I chose the Vamp set to show you....

Action X Patent Wedges - Vamp Set

I absolutely LOVE these! MarilynMonroe's detailing and sculpting is out of this world!
Next, we have new hair style called 'Elle'. I love that MarilynMonroe has finally came out with some long and more feminine hair styles. 'Elle' has definitely won me over. She has color change bow and streaking options too. And, to top it all off, MarilynMonroe just created a new color ser to her hair collection, called the 'Essentials Pack'. This pack includes you basic browns, blonds, reds and black. There is even a snow colored  option too.

Action Womens Hair Elle - Blonde 02, Jet, Light Brown & Warm Red

So, what are you waiting for? Get down to Action now and check these out for yourself. I even sent a limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Action%20Surf%20Sk8te/57/183/24


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eye Make-up tatt: Kyoot Makeup - Smokey (Gray)
Dress: *BOOM* Ayko Argyle Mini-Dress (black)
Cowel: *BOOM* Cowled Carbon
Vest: [W&B] Tea Hawks Vest BLACK (Jacket)
Top: fri. - Longsleeve Scoop.Tee (Black) -
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment