Monday, January 24, 2011

More CHIC Limited & Accessories from [croire]


If you haven't been to CHIC Limited yet, you must go NOW. This is a monthly event, where a limited number of SL's most desirable designers are selected to showcase an exclusive design. If you have been following my blog, you would have seen my previous installments regarding this event. For this post, I am featuring a fabulous dress from Irie Campese of {SMS}. I am also wearing an amazing skin,, created by Tyr Rozenblum of Grixdale, and some gorgeous heels from *G Field*.  These are all CHIC Limited items as well and have been previously posted. I hope you like..... Oh, and here is your limo to CHIC Limitedhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Cirque/97/114/3987



 {SMS} Floral Dress CHIC Limited
 {SMS} Floral Dress CHIC Limited


 I also wanted to showcase some amazing accessories, created by Emily Kaestner of [croire].  These aren't a part of CHIC Limited, but I felt they went well with this dress and they will only be available until the end of the day. This is my fault for not knowing this and would probably not have known, if I hadn't been down [croire] late last night. Just so you know, Emily does have some awesome leggings available at CHIC limited, which were also previously posted.

[croire] olive floral necklace & clutch (gunmetal)

As you can see, Emily created a line of 'Olive Floral' necklaces and clutches. They come in 3 different metals: silver, gold and gun metal. And the clutch can be held in the hand or on the shoulder with an added strap (see top {SMS} photo). I just adore the faded and antiquated look of these pieces. Definitely a MUST have. I highly suggest taking a trip down to [croire], becuase you will find that there is a little of everything there. Emily is a woman of many talents and it certainly shows. Plus, you  need to get this set before it is gone! Here is your limo to [croire]http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Rumor/43/160/22


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [e] Rush - Blonde 07
Skin: Grixdale - Emery - Caramel- Saccharine  - Frex (CHIC Limited)
Shoes: *GF* Flower Pumps "Eve" -black (CHIC Limited)
Bracelet: MIEL AHI Bracelet
Poses: Olive Juice

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love that dress and the styling! I can never resist pastel shades like those!;-)))

    ReplyDelete