Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waking-Up.....

I wanted an easy feel for my LOTD post today. It all started with this gorgeous 'Scarf Belt' that Maylee Oh, from the 'The Secret Store', so generously gave to me. I know I am only wearing one of the colors in this post, but they come in 5 more brilliant colors and also come equipped with two attachment point options. I love when designers do this for us, becuase there is nothing worse (when pressed for time) than having to create a new attachment point for layering.



So, since I had this fabulous 'Scarf Belt', I needed something perfect to go with it. I have had these 'Balcon Lounge Pants' and 'Lollia Top', from {Mon Tissu}, just dying to be blogged. I also just received some new releases from "LoQ Hairs", which you will see in up coming post, and fell in love with the 'Baileys' up-do. And, to top it all off, Bella Bombast, of -=UZURI=-, just sent me some insanely beautiful jewelry. So, I figured I would wear on of her necklaces, which is an exclusive 'group gift',  and bangles to finish the look. I hope you like...

 ~ Style Info ~

Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Baileys - Sienna
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Scarf Belt: The Secret Store - Scarf Belt -  Quartz Purple
Necklace: -=UZURI=- Mshale Necklace (silver) (Group Gift)
Bangles:  -=UZURI=- Radhi Bangles (ivory)
Tank: {mon tissu}Lollia Tank Top - Brown
Pants: {mon tissu} Balcon Lounge Pants ~ Lilac
Shoes: fri. - Basic.Flats (Tan)
Poses: Olive Juice
Skybox: :CP: Edinburgh Loft

1 comment: