Friday, November 12, 2010

Warm & Cozy in Hyper Culture's New 'Thick Woollen Dress'

Christensia Parkin is yet another fabulous designer, who has been hard at work creating amazing designs to make this Fall season a gorgeous one. I was really excited when I saw that Christensia had created a this 'Thick Woollen Dress' as a 'humpday special', since I have a 'thing' for sweater dresses lately. So, of course, I ran down to HYPER CULTURE to pick it up. I basically I fell in love with the dress as soon as I put it on. Christensia's expertly crafted prims move flawlessly, making for one full and cozy dress. So, you can just imagine how excited I got when I found out that she decided to do a whole line of them in 10 brilliant colors. Anyway, suffice to say, this is definitely going to be one piece that I will wear to death over the cooler months ahead. Thankfully, it now comes in more that one color and that Christensia was kind if enough to send me review copies. Muahhhhs Christensia! I wanted to show you all of the colors, but unfortunately I had trouble with black and gray rezing for me (my two favorite shades too). SL has not been kind to me lately. *LOL*. Luckily, I was able to capture the other 8. I am sure will agree that these are the perfect Fall dress. The limo is waiting to take you to HYPER CULTUREhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Fama%20West/158/196/24



HC - Thick Woollen Dress - Aqua, Ash, Green & Mage
HC - Thick Woollen Dress - Red
HC - Thick Woollen Dress - Purple, Brown & Blue


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: [e] Lasting - Brown 01

Eyes: ROZENA SKIN ~Glossy Eye~ falling leaf (FLTO Fall Hunt - look for the tiny orange robot)
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Silver -B

Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Poses(marukin) Store may be temp unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment