Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Release from ..::[SAIKO]::.. Turns Into LOTD

I was going through my ginormous inventory this morning, because it needed some serious organizing. And when I say, "ginormous", I really mean it, since I am now topping off at approximately 115K items! Can someone say, "shopping addiction"?  *Hides head in shame* Anyway, I was trying stuff on that I had bought and just haven't gotten around to actually wearing. This item happened to be the new cargo pants from [LeLutka]. Just so you know, I love them. As I was searching around for a top, I was sent a folder from fairly new designer, Jhonathan Zapatero. He had just made his first line of tops for women. Even thought the top is a simple 'Bandana Top', his sculpt work is very impressive. I definitely can't wait to see what else Jhon comes out with next. If I weren't so pressed for time today, I would have shown you all 8 brilliant colors.  Jhon has yet to establish a store in SL, so his designs can only been found on 'marketplace'. The brand is called, ..::[SAIKO]::.. and is definitely worth checking out. You can find this item on marketplace here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56548



..::[SAIKO]::..  Black Bandana top
..::[SAIKO]::..  Black Bandana top


~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: LAQ ~ Tess - Black
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Cargo Pants[LeLutka]-CARGO pants/black
Boots[LeLutka]-Shavon Ankle Boots (Black)
Necklace: -= UZURI =- Atmosphere Necklace (monochrome)
Earrings: -= UZURI =- Circle of Life Ear rings (antique)
Bracelet: -=UZURI=- Radhi Bangles (frog)
Poses: estetica

No comments:

Post a Comment