Friday, November 19, 2010

Awesomeness from FTLO Fall Hunt.....

This is my first installment for the FTLO Fall Hunt, so of course I am starting off with a few of my favorite finds. And yes, I know this post is definitely long overdue, since the hunt started like 2 weeks ago. I know...lazzzzyyyyyy..... At least the designers were though! I must admit that I was very impressed with many of the hunt items. I was particularlly impressed with all the creations for the home on this hunt,  but I will get to all of that in an up coming post. The hunt starts at :.it's Cake:. and you look for the tiny gold robot. The hunt is only going on until the 27th of November, so you better hurry up and get started. Here the the taxi to :.it's Cake:.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gleaming%20Waters/202/46/86

Here are a some things I put together from the FTLO Fall hunt....


- Tyranny Designs -

FTLO Fall - .::TD::. Jersey Lump - Top, favorite Jeans  TWEED PANTZ & Tyranny/Grixdale - Rustic - Draped stole 

FTLO Fall - .::TD::. Jersey Lump - Top, favorite Jeans  TWEED PANTZ

As usual, Tyr Rozenblum created one amazing and perfectly made outfit that just screams Fall! The warm earth tones, the cozy fabrics and this amazing stole! I am in love with this 'Rustic' stole! This is definitely a major win that you will not want to miss out on, so I sent you a limo to Tyranny Designshttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Atomic%20Island/202/55/32


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Lip Stain: [DC] Makeup[ Mon Liptint] in Coffee (FTLO Fall)
Hair: Maitreya Natalie - Caramel
Arm Bracelet: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: FALL :: (FTLO Fall)
Gloves: Adjunct - Fair Isle Fingerless Gloves (FTLO Fall)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps(Black)
Poses: Olive Juice



- .:it's Cake:., beemann & {just a pose}-

FTLO Fall: .:it's Cake:. Fall Hipsters & Fall Pullover
FTLO Fall: beemann - worm food - flats
FTLO Fall: {nestle my bosom} jump in! leaf pile
FTLO Fall: {Just A Pose} Acorny Buddy - Sit on It
FTLO Fall: {Just A Pose} Acorny Buddy - Balancing Act
FTLO Fall: {Just A Pose} Acorny Buddy - Hug and Hold 

Rhed's 'Fall Hipsters and Pullover' are too cute for words! And how can you not love Blurs 'worm food' flats? Although I am not quite sure why she called them 'worm food', since they have adorable leaves attached to them. Well, I guess that's what worms eat... I'll have to google that one.. Anyway, It was nice to see so many bloggers not just blogging the hunt, but also being included in the hunt as one of the designers. Oh and I almost forgot about Glamouramama Boa's awesome acorn poses. Definitely FTLO Fall appropriate. I have more cool items to show in an upcoming post, so stay tuned. Actually, you really should get your but moving and start hunting, becuase that tiny gold robot is not always easy to find. At least not for me, since I am blind when it comes to hunt :P

For more info on the hunt, check out the FTLO site: http://www.wix.com/fortheloveof/ftlo


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH Mischa Streaked - carob
Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Lip Stain: [DC] Makeup[ Mon Liptint] in Coffee (FTLO Fall)
Nom Nom: [Explicit] (FTLO) Maple Leaf (FTLO Fall)
Arm Bracelet: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: FALL :: (FTLO Fall)
Gloves: Adjunct - Fair Isle Fingerless Gloves (FTLO Fall)
Leaves: :: AB:: Fallen Autumn Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment