Wednesday, November 10, 2010

E! Eclectic Apparel Is Causing A Heatwave

It may be cold here in NYC, but there it's almost Summer in Australia, where designer Eclectic Wingtips  is from. Her new 'Heatwave' dress is the perfect homage to her upcoming season. You can forget about feeling cold, because this dress in HOT. I am really impressed with Eclectic's detailing on this dress. The tiny wrinkles are placed perfectly and the skirt prim is crafted extremely well. In fact, she giver you two different sizes to chose from. Skirt prims have always been a HUGE annoyance to me. So, I just love it when they fit me to a 'T'. Eclectic managed to make that happen. The straps of the dress have an amazing chain link detailing which make this piece truly unique and you have the choice of gold or silver. And did I mention that this dress comes in 11 gorgeous colors too? 'Heatwave' is the ideal dress for night out or you can even where it with a jacket for a more casual look. This is piece is definitely one of my favorite new additions to my inventory. I can't wait to see what Eclectic comes out with next! Her designs have really evolved into something amazing. So, let me so my babbling, while you take this limo to E!http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marsco/79/100/346


e! Heatwave Dress (Silver Buckle): Latte, Black, Berry & Blush
e! Heatwave Dress (Gold Buckle): Smoke, Chocolate, Plum & Sea
e! Heatwave Dress (Silver Buckle): Navy
e! Heatwave Dress (Silver Buckle): Red

~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH Kelsey Streaked - fudge
Eyeliner: [ glow ] studio - Pin up eyeliner (tattoo)
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Silver & Gold -B
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Esprit-Xtd All Colors
Poses: (marukin) - May be temporarily available

No comments:

Post a Comment