Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Two LOTD feat. =Razorblade Jacket=

I must apologize in advance for the quality of these photos, since I have been having major problems taking pics in SL as of late. So, with that piece of info out of the way, I decided on two LOTD for Sunday. I had just recently went down to =Razorblade Jacket= to check out Kehl Razor's designs. Now, =Razorblade Jacket=  is a name that I am familiar with and have seen Kehl's pieces on the feeds and from various hunts.. However, it was when Kehl's CEO, Heather Smithson, contacted me that I decided to take a closer look. Thank you Kehl and Heather! There clothes definitely have a 'grungy' and progressive edge. And I really like the fact that they are extremely well rendered and have amazing detail. Plus, they have a lot of new pieces for women. These designs can be layered or worn alone. So, here is what I put together.....


=Razorblade Jacket= Grunged Dark Jeans

=Razorblade Jacket= Grunge Capri w/ Lace DIAMOND BLACK
=Razorblade Jacket= Grunge Capri w/ Lace DIAMOND BLACK


I must admit that I am totally in LOVE with these 'Grunge Capris'. And, I the 'Grunge Dark Jeans' are definitely new a favorite. Especially with their super low cut and perfectly shredded denim, which are a refreshing change from many of the jeans I have been wearing lately. So, I definitely plan on getting A LOT of wear out them! Now, stop reading and tp your butt on down to =Razorblade Jacket=http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sinful%20Desires/105/35/33


~Additional Style Info~

First Look-
Hair: TRUTH Madeline - carob
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Jacket: Maitreya Short Trench * Black Jacket
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Charcoal (Gold)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti Black
Jewelry: MIEL CUE EARRING & BRACELET

First Pose(marukin)
Second Pose: Olive Juice -In The Clutches (FLF)


Second Look-
Hair: [LeLutka]-MIRELLA 2.0 hair - AlmostGoth (Avenue Hunt)
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Dress: Kyoot - Sex & Candy Leather Mini Dress - Mocha (belted) 2
Clutch: [ORTA] - Blake clutch in creme (Gold)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps(Brown)
First Pose: (marukin)
Second Pose & 3rd Pose: Olive Juice -In The Clutches (FLF)

No comments:

Post a Comment