Friday, November 12, 2010

This Week's TRUTH!

Another week and another four amazing releases from Truth. How does Truth Hawks do it? Well, I guess I'll never really know, but I definitely love the results. I had a really hard time choosing a favorite style, since all three styles for women were all looks that I loved. And yes, Truth released another new style for men that is definitely a must buy for guys! Once again, I tried the guys 'do', since I don't  have a male avi.....yet. But, it's getting to the point where I definitely need one. Btw, if I am not making much sense, it's becuase I have been taking pics, editing and writing for 14 hrs straight. So, I am definitely a bit blogged out and blurry eyed. All I can say to make this short and sweet, is that Truth's use of a texture is phenomenal. His knowledge of what works for women and men is ingenuous. Plus, Truth's creativity just seems limitless. He definitely raised the bar high for other hair designer in SL. So, with this said, I am sending you a limo to TRUTH, so you can try these new looks on for size: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/113/35/27



TRUTH Mischa - Clove & Mischa Streaked - Macaroon

'Mischa' comes with both a standard version and a streaked version. The streaked version has 63 colors/textures to choose from!

TRUTH Kitty - Fudge & Kitty Streaked - Honey

'Kitty' come with a 4 color/texture change hair clip. You can also opt to make it invisible. She also comes with both a standard version and a streaked version. The streaked version has 63 colors/textures to choose from!

TRUTH Cady - Quince & Cady Streaked - Carob

'Cady' comes with both a standard version and a streaked version. The streaked version has 63 colors/textures to choose from!

TRUTH David - Sandlewood & David Streaked - Sand

Even 'David' comes with both a standard version and a streaked version. The streaked version has 63 colors/textures to choose from!



~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eye Make-up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Wood Smoke)
Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Necklace: MIEL MIA NECKLACE
Earrings & Bracelet: MIEL CUE SET
Top: Kyoot - Soft Confessional Tops (Stumblebum Exclusive)

No comments:

Post a Comment