Monday, November 15, 2010

Dare to Bare in aDIVA Couture!

I don't find myself often wearing 'gowns'. They just never have really been my 'thing'. Of course, like any girl, I do love dressing-up and wearing more formal apparel. But, not anything that 'over-the top'. However, when I put on this deliciously revealing 'in-all-the'right place-gown, which designer AnneJoy Paine created, I definitely felt like a princess. A very sexy princess. I am sure you will see what I mean, when you see this appropriately named, 'Dare to Bare' gown. If you are a 'gown girl' or may just want one to have few on hand for a special occasion, I highly suggest going down to aDIVA Couture. I sent you a limo too:



aDIVA Couture Dare to Bare - Gold
aDIVA Couture Dare to Bare - Gold



~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 04 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: [e] Rumor 2 - Brown 04
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Soft Gold
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment