Sunday, September 2, 2012

Major Graphic Card Problems and End of Summer Post

I know you MUST be sick of my laptop rants, but my graphic card did a final crash. Hence the lack of posts. I did find out that there was a driver update that I did not see on the website. Even though I can now log back into SL, I am still having issues. So, please ignore the crappy graphics and please bear with me. I think my laptop days in SL are coming to end. I will have to get a desktop, becuase SL just eats laptops and all their hardware.
So, LOTS of newness from  -Glam Affair- ad ::Exile::. I also missed the posting this uber cute 'Ribbon Kini' from PIDIDDLE, which was an Attic exclsuive, on time. Stupidly, I mixed the days up with another event. So, I am praying it will be available in the store or at least on Market Place.
aida Ewing's lastest skin 'Lilith' has to be my fav to date! Her features are so delicate and beautiful. And I LOVE that she has new skins tones that we saw with Cassiopea. aida works hard to constantly improve and update her skins. This is why she is one of my most favorite skins designers.
Kavar Cleanslate has also been working on new textures! I simply adore his new 'Fusion' hair texures. They look amazing. Please check them out here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54832439@N03/7906259316/in/photostream
So, let me stop my babbling, so you can check out my post. I hope you like ^^ Here are your LMs too:

PIDIDDLE
 -Glam Affair-
::Exile::
 
PIDIDDLE - Ribbon Kini
PIDIDDLE - Ribbon Kini - Polka Dot Remix - CreamBrown by Brutus Martinek  
-Glam Affair- Lilith - Jamaica & Exile
-Glam Affair- Lilith - Jamaica 05 D by aida Ewing & ::Exile:: Set Free:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate
 
 
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Sky ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Skin: -Glam Affair- Lilith - Jamaica 05 D by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: ::Exile:: Set Free:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Sunglasses: PIDIDDLE - Fleurir Sunshades - C'est Chic by Brutus Martinek  (avail @ C88)
Earrings: LaGyo__Petite beaute earrings by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: undefined lilies - mingle mangle (yellow/gold) y Liliana Barrs
Bikini: PIDIDDLE - Ribbon Kini - Polka Dot Remix - CreamBrown by Brutus Martinek 
Skirt: [Crash Republic] Boho Skirt (brown ruffle) by Isabelle Requiem
Bracelets: *League* Wanderer Bracelet by Nena Janus
Bag: *Tea Time* Cute Tree Bag *Tea Time* by tea Xofan (Harvest Hunt) 
Barefeet: :FANATIK: Bare Feet Flat by Kendra Zaurak (NEW)
Pose: -.label motion.- Julia by anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment