Monday, September 17, 2012

Melancholy Baby


I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on my current situation, which is making me very sad. First of all, I have been having so many issues with SL lately that it has been almost impossible to blog or log. I have wrote about this before and received some helpful advice, but unfortunately it did not work. As most of you know, I have been having issues with logging in, mesh not rezzing, layers not rezzing, inventory not loading and constant crashing. This is so frustrating and depresing. Blogging is my creative outlet in this crazy world. Not to mention, I am letting all the people I blog for down. But, what can I do? I do not know what is causing these problems. I am doing my best to find out what exactly it may be. Is it my laptop, connection, viewer or just SL? Maybe it is bit of everything.
Secondly, I just had surgery. It was nothing major, but I did develop a small post-op infection that I have had to take time off to fight. So, please bear with me while I take the time to let my body heal and to find out what is making my SL sick.
I finally got around to posting a creation that was released a couple of months ago. It is an outfit from the fabulous Mimikri Kit, called 'Renee'. This all mesh ensemble is perfect for early fall. It is made up of classic chinos, a crop knit tank and suede shrug. There is also a gorgeous hip sash to add an extra bit flare to this extraordinary oufit. All the pieces are sold as separates in a ton of gorgeous colors! This way, you have the luxury of mixing and matching in any way you want. Plus, these are classic staples that can be worn and layered with many other creations in your inventory. Mimikri has been on roll lately, creating stunning new designs for Fall. So please make sure you stop by her store and try some demos. Here is your LM:

Mimikri

 
Mimikiri - Renee - in Tabacco and Tuscanny v2
 Mimikri- Renee in tabacco & putty
Mimikiri - Renee - in Black & Deeses - Kate
Mimikri-  Renee in black  & Heath
 
Oh,I almost forgot! I also wanted to mention the gorgeous new skin I am wearing in these pics. This skin, which is called 'Kate', was created by Natalie Wells of  Deesses Skins. 'Kate' is simply lovely and comes with a base skin and a TON of make-up options! There is also a teeth option and cleavage option as well. I simply adore the shading on this face and I highly suggest checking out a demo right away. Here is you LM:
 
 
 
Location: Izzie's Mainstore
~Style Info ~
Eyes: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Sky (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Liner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Skin: Deesses Skins: Kate: Ice Frappe - natural  by NatalieWells (NEW)
Lip color: Deesses Skins: Kate: Ice Frappe - lipstick 5 by NatalieWells (NEW)
Hair: ::Exile:: Already Gone:Bleach by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Look 1:
Necklace & Ring: (Kunglers Extra) Toro necklace & Ring -Gold by Ava Kungler
Shrug: Mimikri- Suede Shrug / Renee tobacco (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Tank:Mimikri-  Knit Tank / Renee putty (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Chinos: Mimikri- Chino / Renee tobacco (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Hip Scarf: Mimikri- Knit Tank / Renee tobacco (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Clutch: Color.Me.H.O.F [ContinentalWallet[Oak] by Fashionboi Lander (avail @ ARCADE)
Shoes: celoe.zoe.pump.saddle. by Jaden Celoe
Pose: label Motion Marta Pose Series by anne Dakun
Look 2:
Necklace & Ring: (Kunglers Extra) Toro necklace & Ring -Silver by Ava Kungler
Shrug: Mimikri- Suede Shrug / Renee black (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Tank:Mimikri- Knit Tank / Renee heath (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Chinos: Mimikri- Chino / Renee black (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Hip Scarf: Mimikri- Hip Scarf / Renee heath (mesh) by Mimikri Kit
Pose: label Motion  Carrie for TDRB Series by anne Dakun (avail @ TDRB)


No comments:

Post a Comment