Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Gyorgyna!

For all of you who have not already heard, it is Gyorgyna Larnia's birthday today! For many people  Gyorgyna's name represents the most stunning and creative accessories on the grid. Her passion and genius is undeniable and it shines through in every necklace, headpiece and ring. At one time, I was just a very loyal customer of Gyo's. I was also a HUGE fan! There are only a few posts in the last two years, where I am not wearing at least one of her items. Somehow, in this crazy virtual world, I got the pleasure of getting to know this beautiful woman. Even though she projects a cool exterior, she is really one of the warmest and most wonderful persons I have ever met in RL and SL. And, I am not just saying this because she is my boss! LOL! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend and I hope that this year brings her the best! Gyo, if you are reading this, "I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and person! I am so lucky to have met you and I hope this year brings you much happiness!" Now, I know there are a ton of typos and I am not making much sense, because there is so much I want to say and there are just no words to describe just how awesome Gyo is!
 


Happy Bithday Gyo <3
 
 
 
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Sky ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Skin: -Belleza- Shyla SK 1 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-LIVELY hair M - PralineFade by Thora Charron (NEW)
Headpiece: LaGyo-Anemone headpiece aurora by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: LaGyo_Mother's pearls necklace by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail@C88)
Dress: GizzA - Goodbye Summer - Dress [Purple] by Giz Seorn  (NEW)
Balloons: Magnifique - Balloon Bunch by Scarlet Chandrayaan


No comments:

Post a Comment