Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mon Tissu Blogger Contest Entry!


Even though it is almost officially Autumn, it is still fairly warm in New York. Although I welcome the crisp air and beautiful colors that come with Fall, I still feel like holding on to Summertime a little bit longer. With this in mind, I wanted to recreate a scene on a sailboat in a place similar Montauk Point, New York (as best as SL could possibly let me). As I worked on this post, I could imagine the sunlight warming my skin, the smell of salty ocean air and the cool winds that would brush against me. And, since fashion is my passion, I could not help but think of what I would wear. The attire for such a post, requires the cool and casual chic of Mon Tissu. As I am sure you are all well aware, Mon Tissu creates the most amazing clothes on the grid. Their use of extraordinary textures, well rendered mesh and beautifully crafted prims, is undeniable and always leaves me awe struck.For my outfit, I chose their comfy striped 'Slouchy Sweatshirt' that I am totally in love with right now. I adore the hint of skin it reveals as it gently falls off the one shoulder. I paired this gorgeous top with my favorite 'goto' jeans, which are their 'Nora' jeans. They are the quintessential skinny jeans and hug your body in all the right places. To add a finishing touch, I decided to wear Mon Tissu's stunning 'Openwork Wedges'. These shoes are can be worn so many ways and compliment almost any casual look.
For me, this is a style that I would definitely wear in RL and especially for a relaxing day on a sailboat. I hope you like...



Mon Tissu Blogger Entry

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Garden (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes:Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Hair: TRUTH Briony w/Roots - champagne by Truth Hawks
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Lilith - America 06 BL by aida Ewing
Tank: elly::basic.tank [black] by Elly Naire
Top: {mon tissu} Slouchy Sweatshirt ~ Striped by Anouk Spot
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans / Heels  ~ Dark by Elie Spot
Necklace: {mon tissu} Take Flight Necklace ~ Gold by Elie Spot
Rings: LaGyo_Adele ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bracelet: (Yummy) Pearl Bracelet Chain by Polyester Partridge (avail@C88)
Shoes: {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges ~ Black (mesh) by Elie Spot
Tote: {mon tissu} Straw Tote Bag - Dark Brown by Mon Tissu Team
Pose: Del May  - Grecian beauty by Del May
Boat: The Beach Store - New Romantic Sailboat by Paula001 Goldschein
Location: My Friend LouLou's SIM (Thank you <333 p="p">
 

No comments:

Post a Comment