Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feels Like Fall


The cooler weather has now hit New York. So, I decided to finally make a post more geared towards Autumn. I know, it is time. I love the warm weather and am trying to hang-on to it as a long as I can. However, I am really excited by all the Fall fashion. For this look, I chose the 'MIDNIGHT GRAPHIC KNIT DRESS' from Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE . I simply adore this sleek long knit dress with a deep "V" neckline. It is sexy and fabulous, but still keeps you warm. I added this gorgeous 'Fur Cosack', which was just recently released from Jin Elfan of Belgravia. If you have not already heard, Belgravia is the new luxury line from Leverocci. You simply must see her line of high end pieces. Pure indulgence! Speaking of Leverocci, Jin also realesed a new skin line, call 'Cara', which is so so stunning! It comes in 5 skin tones and a ton of 'add-ons' for each skin. You get several eye make-ups, brow options, lipsticks, cheek enhancers, breast dehancers, breast enhancers and freckles. I know I am forgetting something, becuase Jin thought of everything! I particulary like that she included breast dehancers, becuase I usually find the base breasts on many skins to be too big. I may be odd, but I prefer a smaller boobs in SL. LOL! So, I am overjoyed when a skin designer gives me that alternative. Oh! I am wearing the skin for this post too! I really love how unique Jin's skins are. They really look unlike no other skin I have seen in SL. They are very soft and striking at the same time. Anyway, let me stop blabbling and I hope you like what you see!

 
CHANTKARE MIDNIGHT GRAPHIC KNIT DRESS- charcoal
 
CHANTKARE MIDNIGHT GRAPHIC KNIT DRESS  charcoal & Leverocci Beauty - Cara_07 Ebony
 
Leverocci Beauty - Cara_07 Ebony v2
 
 
 Location: Venexia SIM
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Brown ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes:Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Liner:  -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Hair: Vanity Hair:Briton College-Nova Black by Tabata Jewell (New)
Skin: Leverocci Beauty - Cara_07 Ebony_BlackEyebrows by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Lips:Leverocci BeautyCara Lipstick Addon_07 Ebony_Brown by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Cheeks: Leverocci Beauty - Cheekbone Definer by Jin Elfan (NEW
Hat: BelgraviaFur Cosack - Nero by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Earrings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Artistic Hoop Earring 1 by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Angelika - Short by Maxi Gossamer  (avail @ Limited Bazaar)
Scarf: Tee*fy  Soft Cotton by Azure Electricteeth
Dress: CHANTKARE MIDNIGHT GRAPHIC KNIT DRESS AVG charcoal by Applonis Criss
Belt: Miamai_Nene Black Corset by Monica Outlander
Ring R: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Girl Ring R (black)by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Ring L: LaGyo_Mother's pearls ring by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail@C88)
Bag: ISON - pandora duffle -right forearm- (black) by Harry Hyx
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather by Bax Coen
Pose 1: Focus Poses by Carol King
Pose 2: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis
Pose 3:  Del May -  by Del May



No comments:

Post a Comment