Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Styles From TRUTH!





Truth Hawks is also getting us in the Autumn mood with new longer hair styles. He also came out with a ultra cute pig tail, also known as 'Cleo'. Now, many of you who are on TRUTH's subo, probably got his very generous Halloween gift, which featured 'Cleo' in all the new colors that Truth just added to his collection and her streaked counterpart as well. Plus, instead of the usual 26 streaking options, you can now choose from all 63 shades that TRUTH hair comes in! 


TRUTH Cleo - Mocha & Cleo Streaked - Espresso

Now, since we have a new pig tail style, Truth also gave us new side braid, named 'Tamina'. She reminds me a lot of 'Tia'. But, 'Tamina' is quite a bit longer and thicker. Definitely, a prefect style for Fall. This also comes in a streaked version and standard version.

TRUTH Tamina - Almond & Tamina Streaked Chocolate

And last, but definitely not least, we have 'Liv'. I have to admit that 'Liv' has definitely taken my most favored spot. I just cant resist the extremely long layers and whispy flow. If you are looking for that quintessential long and fabulous and hair style, 'Liv' is it. 

TRUTH Liv - Driftwood & Liv Streaked - Fudge

Truth also created a new style for men, called 'Drake'. I think I need to create a male avi for creations such as this. Anyway, please excuse me if I am not make much sense at the moment, I have been blogging all day and am finally burnt out. *LOL*. However, I can't wait to see what Truth has up his sleeves for the coming week! Now, I know you are dying to get down to TRUTH and pick up these incredible styles, so I sent you a limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/113/35/27


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Earrings: [MANDALA] Pearl Earring /Onyx
Outfit: Baiastice Mary Fall Pullover & Pleated cotton skirt (TDR)

No comments:

Post a Comment