Sunday, October 3, 2010

LOTD - 10.3.10

I was definitely feeling the Fall weather today and felt like wearing something warm and comforting. So I paired a big cozy 'row knit' sweater from couverture with a pair of cool chic leggings from LG Femme. I also couldn't help but wear the new 'Marisol' skin from *Mayden Couture*, which you will be seeing a lot of more of in a later post.  I hope you like it....









~Style Info~

Skin: *Mayden Couture* - Marisol 3 Dark (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH Diana - fudge
Eyes: ::UH:: GemStone eye G04 (free gift)
Sweater: couverture ROW GAUGE KNIT :Turtleneck >Brown
Scarf: (Milk Motion) My vintage scarf
Bag: (Milk Motion) My vintage bag
Earrings: [MANDALA] Soul Cream gold Earring
Leggings: LG femme-Sparro Legs - TDR
Shoes: *Redgrave* 1a Madonna Heels -Brown&Gold
Pose: (with love & squalor)

No comments:

Post a Comment