Tuesday, October 19, 2010

'The Call For Couture Festival' feat. Relentless Couture & ViLada

I am just overwhelmed by all the incredible designs that SL's best designers have managed to create for 'The Call For Couture Festival'. Each time I turn around, I am hit by one more fabulous creation. So, today I am featuring an amazing pieces from  Belen Clarrington of ViLada. I have also decided to show the gorgeous 'Maddy Necklace' from *ICED*, which has 11 different color texture changes. This is definitely the perfect compliment for any wardrobe. So, let me stop my rambling, so I can show you the goods.......
\


~ViLada~


CFC: ViLada - Forge Dress Limited Edition
CFC: ViLada - Forge Dress Limited Edition


I simply adore this sleek little number from Belen Clarrington. I really love her use of a brownish-black brocade-like texture that is nicely contrasted and mixed with a bright red leather. This is definitely one sexy little red and black dress. To see more of Belen's fabulous pieces, you can TP down to ViLada from here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Virtuous%20Estates/145/200/22


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(D Brows)
Hair: fri.- Tatum.2 - Jaded Blond
Eyes: ::UH:: GemStone eye G04 (free gift)
Ring: [AddiCt] Chocolate Ring(Silver)
Bangles: Zaara : Pallav clear bracelets
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Silver 
Poses: GLITTERATI - Sci-fi Hallway






~*ICED*~


CFC: *ICED* Maddy Necklace

The  'Maddy Necklace', created by jewelry designer extraodinaire, Scarlet Chandrayaan, is definitely a must for one's jewelry wardrobe. As I previously stated, not only is this necklace adorable, but has 11 texture/color change options! If you want to see more of Scarlet's lovely designs, you can head down to *ICED* with the limo provided: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Iced/176/114/1102

Of course, I chartered a limo to 'The Call For Couture Festival' too: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Project%20Donate/165/141/21

No comments:

Post a Comment