Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warm Autumn Look of the Day.

Warm Autumn Day


It always makes me sad on those last warm Autumn Days when you can get away with out a hoodie right before the fall starts. What inspired me the most about this look was Aoharu's newest Off Shoulder Gauze Tunic. It quite possibly right now is my favorite item that I own to date in Second Life. The prims are fantastic as well as the textures. It was a breeze to fit to my body so if something like that concerns you don't let it sway your opinion of the tunic! As always with Aoharu's quality, this is definitely one of them at it's finest!

Warm Autumn Day Close Up


Additional Styling Info:
Shirt: Aoharu: Off Shoulder Gauze Tunic
Jeans: Fri.Day: Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash) [Hunt Item]
Sandals: Kao: Boo-San Hemp
Glasses: [kik]: gacha megane*pig ear
Hair: [ 69 ]: SMINB - Light Platinum Blonde
Skin: LAQ: Imani2 -01 Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment