Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NEW 'Low Waist Jeans' from Hyper Culture!

Just like shoes, I can never have enough jeans. And just when I thought I couldn't find another style with that extra something special, Christensia Parkin sends me her latest creation....'Low Waist Jeans'. They come in 5 gorgeous colors and are have a deliciously low cut waist, which shows just a hint of booty. The shading on these jeans is absolutely remarkable and Christensia has really outdone herself with the incredible prim-work on the cuffs. In fact, the cuffs are quite unique with their low, but upturned flair. I think I am in love! I think you better hurry-up and check these out, you will not be disappointed. The limo is waiting to take you to Hyper Culture: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLeek/129/97/22




HC- Low Waist Jeans Plain - Brown, Black & Blue


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 03 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH Blake Streaked - fudge
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Silver -B-
Bangle L: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Zebra Fur A
Bangle R: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle/Black -R
Camis: jane.femme.lace cami. - khaki, charcoal & fawn
Boots: [LeLutka]-Shavon Ankle Boots (Black)
Garage: GLITTERATI 

No comments:

Post a Comment