Monday, October 18, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things! Including New Releases from Berries Inc & [Addict]

As most of you know by now, I have been a bit behind in my posts, due to RL issues, a wicked flu and a crappy graphic card, over the last few weeks. However, things are somewhat back to normal and I'm doing my best to catch-up with all these awesome designs. One of my favorites being this 'Bettie Jacket' and 'Marla Skirt' from Berries Inc.. Summse Sands is an extraordinary designer, who always manages to come up with comfortable, but sexy and exceptionally rendered clothes. These are pieces are very similar to what I would wear real life, so it just makes me love them all that more. Her 'Bettie Jacket', is a gorgeous crocheted cardigan, with amazing detailing and prim-work. I just love the cute little bow accent on the side. The colors I am showing, which may be a bit hard distinguish between the 3, are all white with brown, green and fog colored accents. I just love these neutral tones, which are perfect for fall. Then there is the 'Marla Skirt', which Summse supplied with many several layering and resize options, which I always appreciate. You can choose to use a script resizer or do it yourself. You will notice in the pics, that I made the skirts various lengths and and sizes, in order to show it's versatility. I am also showing 'Marla' in the fabulous neutral tones of black, brown and grey. This is the perfect fall skirt, since it comes in a wonderful corduroy texture, which is adorned adorable with buttons and pockets. These two pieces are definitely my new favorite additions to my fall wardrobe. I literally have not been able to take these off, since I took the pics. *LOL*. And I usually change about every 30 mins, while in SL. *LOL* So, let me stop my rambling, while you go and check out  Summse's new designs, as well as her other amazing classics. I even sent you a limo to Berries Inc, especially since Summse  just opened in brand new SIM called, 'Sweet Strawberry'http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Strawberry/116/127/24


I also couldn't help but give notice to all the amazing accessories I received from Kianna Noel, with the rest of the 'Call For Couture' items that you will seeing shortly from -[Addict]-. OMG! Kianna's pieces are simply yummy! I will also be posting a more extensive review on these creations as well, but I couldn't wait to these. I am sure you can't help but notice that gorgeous bag, also known as the 'Day Tripper Bag'. This is called 'Hendrix', who is also one of my all time favorite musicians. And following suit to this trend, she named the rest of the 'Day Tripper Bags', which I will be showing you in a later post, after other famous and talented musicians (ex, Janis, Garcia, Zepplin & Stevie) of the late 60s and early 70s. So then I couldn't help but tap into my inner doe and don her uber cute 'OH DEER Antler Headbands', which come in 5 iconic colors, but I am wearing the 'carbon' in one picture and the 'snow' in another. Oh and I can't forget about the 'CHOCO Rings', which always makes me hungry! *LOL* Kianna created these delcious choclate bar rings, which are too adorable for words. They come in 4 colors - chocolate, gold, copper and silver. I obviously opted for the silver. I charted a limo to take you to -[Addict]- as well, since I know you will dying to get there as well: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Heartless%20City/120/86/44

Many very appreciated thanks to Summse and Kianna!

Now here are the pics...........




Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Light Fog and Marla Skirt in Grey
-[AddiCt]- OH DEER Antler Headband/Carbon & Day Tripper Bag/Hendrix

Left: Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Green Field and Marla Skirt in Dark Brown
Right: Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Brown and Marla Skirt in Black
Left: Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Green Field and Marla Skirt in Dark Brown
Middle: Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Brown and Marla Skirt in Black
Right: Berries Inc. - Bettie Jacket in Light Fog and Marla Skirt in Grey
-[AddiCt]-  CHOCO Ring - Silver & Day Tripper Bag/Hendrix



~Additional Style Info~

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Stumble 2
Hair: TRUTH Bebe - almond
Necklace: [W&B] Love is a Deserter Necklace 
Top: *COCO*_V-neckTee(Black)
Socks: Maitreya Allure Socks - White
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps_R_ (Neutral Black)
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment